Laporta slams Barcelona decision to inform Suarez of his future by phone

Laporta slams Barcelona decision to inform Suarez of his future by phone

Former president and current presidential candidate blames the board again.

He's not satisfied with the way the board had treated Suarez.

Informing the player about his future by phone is simply unacceptable, he says.

"They told Suarez that they don't count him by phone? It seems to be an act of cowardice by the President and a lack of respect for the player.

This way of acting is unthinkable and damages the image of the club," ex-Barca president Joan Laporta wrote via his social media accounts.

On Monday, it was reported that a call between Ronald Koeman and Luis Suarez had lasted less than a minute as the Uruguayan was told that the coaching staff didn't rely on him any more.

Last week, Suarez told the media that he would better like to speak directly to the board if he was forced to leave.

Luis Suarez has had another great season with Blaugrana, netting 21 goals and recording 11 assists in 36 fixtures across all competitions.
Follow us on Google newsTwitter and on Facebook
Loading...

Post a comment

5 Comments

  1. Bartomeu should resign please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barca board doesn't respected their players 😥😥our players tried there best to the team!!, but this is there result in returned???shame will stake Barcelona board

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😥😥😥😥😥

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😥😥😥😥😥

    ReplyDelete