Real Madrid 70%, 30% to Barca': famous journalist Pedrerol rate Haaland transfer

Real Madrid  70%, 30% to Barca': famous journalist Pedrerol rate Haaland transfer

"There's a 70% chance Erling Haaland will go to Real Madrid, and a 30% chance he'll go to Barcelona," El Chiringuito TV's Josep Pedrerol has said. He is a reliable source when it comes to Madrid-related news.

Besides, Pedrerol has also reported that Haaland has communicated to the Blancos that he is open to joining them next summer. Another reliable source, MadridistaReal, claim that Erling prioritizes a move to Spain's capital.

Meanwhile, Joan Laporta is set to meet the striker's agent in the coming days. The Blaugrana president has not ruled out Haaland's arrival next summer.

Source: Josep Pedrerol | MadridistaReal
Follow us on Google newsTwitter and on Facebook
Loading...
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.